Friday, May 20, 2011

Almost ready for the Maiden Voyage.

Well the new wire (8-3 w ground) has been run.  The control panel and gfci spa panel have been mounted.  All the kettles have been fitted and sight glasses have been calibrated.  All the elements have been wired.  RIMS tube and wort pump have been wired and mounted.  I have done several wet runs and every thing works awesome.  I am loving the bsc-460.  Here are a couple of pics before mounting the RIMS Tube.

































Now all I have left to do is wire the water pump, mount it to the cart, and make a couple more hoses.
I am hoping to brew by no later then next weekend.
I am going to brew my Summer Wheat.  It is a nice light American wheat beer so if I get any scorching it will stick out in this beer.

Cheers,
Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment